SAP is for many enterprises the foundation upon which their most critical business processes are built. Now, more than ever, these enterprises need the confidence that their processes run as intended.
There’s little room for risk in today’s market, and intuitive SAP automation is the only way to ensure that you as an enterprise stay competitive and don’t suffer unnecessary financial loss.
Amidst the unpredictable time we find ourselves in, there’s also a change in SAP that only brings additional pain to enterprises: the inevitable migration to SAP S/4 HANA, which must take place by 2025.
So, in this comprehensive four step guide, we’ll take you through everything you need to know about SAP automation, as well as how you can get started with SAP test automation, SAP S/4 HANA testing, and SAP Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
The guide includes:
Part 1: What is SAP and what can and should you automate?
- What is SAP?
- What types of SAP automation are there?
- What to look for in a SAP test automation tool
- When transitioning to SAP S/4 HANA
- What can you achieve with SAP test automaton?
- Ideas for what to automate in SAP (RPA use cases)
- What to look for in an SAP RPA tool
- What can you achieve with SAP RPA?
Make sure to sign up for our webinar on SAP automation to learn more about automating tests and processes in SAP.
Download the guide as a PDF here: